1. Natalie Diaz—Mining the Deep: Discovering Our Emotional Images in Poetry
2. Camille Dungy—workshop in nature poetry
3. Jessica Handler—More than Me in Memoir
4. Martyna Majok—playwriting
5. Elena Passarello—essay
6. Claire Vaye Watkins—fiction
7. Kayla Rae Whitaker—Dialogue: Workshop in Fiction
Here is a pdf of the printed program from KWWC2016, which took place on Sept. 15-18, 2016 in various venues. KWWC2017 will take place on Sept. 14-17 and feature roughly the same kinds of workshops, craft talks, and readings, but with all new presenters. Registration will begin online on May 1, 2017. For further updates, please ask to receive our bi-monthly e-newsletter by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Daytime sessions require purchase of a general admission or student pass (see registration) and take place at the Carnegie Center. There is a limit of one two-part workshop per registrant, and all other sessions concurrent with workshops are open to all registrants: the $125 "no workshop" rate provides admission to these craft talks, agent seminars, panels, and readings.